Save, organize and revise key ideas you spot on books and podcasts
Save, organize and easily revise the ideas you find interesting when you read books, listen to podcasts or watch videos.
Spottid makes it easy to remember and rediscover the key ideas you spot while consuming content like books, podcasts, articles, and videos.
- save the good ideas and your thoughts about them - there's a clean and easy to use text editor so you don't need to search for markdown syntax;
- highlight your notes with colors - just like you do in a real book;
- keep track of the books you are reading, the ones you want to buy, the podcasts you want to listen to, etc;
- use #tags to group contents in multiple categories;
- export your notes to any device;
- enable your own public profile web page where you can show the content you consume and those great notes you take (available when you subscribe to Spottid PRO).
Spottid helps you rediscover and remember the notes you take in 2 ways:
1. You search with intention. Combine highlighters with tags and the search functionality and you can easily find what you're looking for.
2. Get weekly and monthly digest emails so you can look back at what you found interesting in the past (available when you subscribe to Spottid PRO).
Find products similar to Spottid